Calhoun Truck Lines executives look to gain more insights into trucking trends, driver growth, natural gas trends and more at the upcoming annual ATA Management Conference and Exhibition 2013, taking place October 19-23 in Orlando, FL.
The American Trucking Association’s Management Conference & Exhibition is definitely one of the calendar highlights for the U.S. trucking industry. It’s probably the most popular gathering of trucking industry colleagues and executives from across the US. We at Calhoun Truck Lines shared in the excitement and challenges of the industry at the 2012 conference.
Last year’s conference had large numbers of attendees who learned about trucking initiatives, shared in substantive policy discussions, took part in technology learning exercises, experienced great networking and enjoyed evening entertainment.
Here’s what in store at this year’s ATA:
Three General Sessions:
● State of the Industry keynote address by ATA’s President & CEO, Bill Graves
● All About the Driver; and
● The Highway Funding Crisis: Finding Solutions in the Age of Budget Deficits
In addition, there will be 12 educational sessions focused on intermodal trucking solutions and aiming to solve trucking’s biggest challenges and their solutions. Session tracks include: Government Regulation & Your Bottom Line; Trucking Technology & Natural Gas; Advocacy Toolbox; and Legal Issues.
Three Luncheons featuring:
● An “All Eyes on the Economy” panel (moderated by Fox News’ Stuart Varney)
● Jeb Bush, former Florida Governor, will speak to America’s Promise in Uncertain Times.
● A fun lunch in the exhibit hall will round out the program.
● Networking opportunities galore!
Watch ATA President and CEO Bill Graves describe below what’s in store for attendees to the conference:
From everyone at Calhoun Truck Lines, we hope to see you there!